Client Services Manager
Pos. Type: Full Time
All interested parties shall submit qualification materials to email@example.com.
Manage client relationships and support clients’ business development efforts by defining product and deployment strategies, including researching market conditions and gathering information targeted at the financial services sector. Work as a client services and consulting manager to establish relationships and communicate with executive members of bank management, liaising between financial institutions and the clients’ marketing and product development teams.
- Proactively utilize data and analytics to identify potential sectors as target for expansion, as well as assemble and provide market and competitive data to track business results, monitor productivity, support new product launches, assess category, and develop target customers based on the analysis.
- Translate, create, recommend, and present findings to the clients and the internal executive team.
- Translate priorities into a client-centric strategic road map, considering build/buy/partner strategies and including assessment of third-party capabilities.
- Help define the Go-to-Market strategy for the banking sector.
- Design end to end client experience roadmap for banking eCommerce segment in collaboration with OMS Safe Harbor executive team.
- Proactively build relationships focusing on integration at all levels, thereby achieving a high level of client retention and client satisfaction in addition to maintaining relationships with senior client contacts across a client organization.
- Perform consulting, evaluation, and analysis necessary to provide support to the OMS SafeHarbor`s eCommerce expansion strategy.
- Develop and execute sales and account management strategies to improve offering to meet wider client base within banking sector.
- Support ongoing maintenance of annual plan, business update, outlook and strategic plan.
- Support the consolidation, analysis and forecasting of financial data to generate reports, analytics and graphically present findings to the OMS SafeHarbor’s executive team.
- Partner with product team to understand current product offering versus competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Package product functional capabilities into marketable solutions with distinct value propositions that meet identified customer needs.
- Engage in business development initiatives as appropriate and champion cross line of business product and customer experience improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in the job offered or 2 years of experience in the financial services industry in a research capacity.
- Client-facing experience managing multiple client relationships through a project life cycle from requirements gathering and needs assessment, to formulation of a plan for implementation. This experience can be gained separately or simultaneously with the financial services industry experience.
- Must have professional training or designation in financial modeling and evaluation, such as CFA or CPA.
- Requires up to 20% domestic travel.