OMS SafeHarbor develops software and systems that provide state of the art controls over the entitlement process for software, licenses, and digital assets. Orders, subscriptions, support contracts, evaluation periods, bundled product and service agreements, are all being negotiated in finer and more precise details. The OMS platform manages entitlement based on inputs from CRM systems, order management systems, ERP tools and application lifecycle management systems. The results are presented dynamically in a customer-facing Entitlement Center portal.
As such, OMS software may transit, store, collect, or present information and data assets that are subject to varying levels of access control and financial sensitivity from our customer’s perspective.
We protect our customers intellectual property and data via a number of complementary methods.
- We recruit and hire outstanding people.
- We design the application to only hold data that is required to execute the designed business function.
- We architect the infrastructure to isolate data and reduce risk based on likely threats.
- We monitor and stay up to date with security-related issues regarding threats and mitigation.
- We employ access control policies and logging / monitoring via the application and infrastructure.
- We employ data and communication encryption techniques across the application and infrastructure.